Workforce Connect is currently seeking Labourers to join their team across multiple locations across Southeast Queensland.
We are looking for people who are motivated and are available for an immediate start.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ticketed/ skilled roles available.
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments:
- Civil- Assisting with duties across road maintenance & construction, developments, sub-divisions, and pipe laying.
- Construction- Site clean-ups, demolition work, moving materials, formwork stripping, and assisting with trades.
- Landscaping- Involves duties across maintenance, gardening, turf laying, mulching, weed eradication & irrigation installation.
- Pre-Cast Concreting- Fast-paced and repetitive role assisting with manufacturing a diverse range of precast concrete products & housekeeping.
- Restoration – Assisting with jobs to restore water, fire & mould-damaged property. Duties include water extraction/steam cleaning, structural drying/cleaning, remediation, cleaning, and demolition.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure in high volume, fast-paced & busy sites.
- Enjoy doing repetitive work.
- Have some knowledge of general labouring, power tools &site safety.
- Able to work in a variety of environments.
- Driver’s license & own transport essential- multiple locations. Pick where you want to work!
- Previous experience in the construction/ warehousing industry is an advantage.
- Available to work predominately Monday- Friday, Early Morning Starts!
For further information please call Phil on 0447 806 605 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org