The Nambour RSL Club is a haven in the heart of Nambour and is situated at the gateway of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland towns of Mapleton, Montville and Maleny. They feature a delicious menu inspired by fresh local ingredients, a passion for live and free music with local and touring acts, relaxed and intimate bars and a comfortable yet luxurious gaming lounge.
We are looking for committed and highly motivated individuals to join our dedicated team of hospitality professionals. The right candidate for this role will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delivering exceptional customer support. You will have a positive, can-do approach and a willingness to contribute to our vibrant, incredible team.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a great team of hospitality professionals
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free onsite parking
- A robust on boarding process
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Participation in employee recognition and rewards program
- Have good availability across 7 days (including weekends & Public Holidays)
- Waitressing experience will be highly regarded
- RSA & RSG favourable
- Prescreening with IWS required
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***