Our client is a locally owned and family operated business providing professional carpet cleaning and pest control services to the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay Region and surrounding areas. They have over 20 years of experience providing high-quality and affordable carpet cleaning and pest control services to commercial and residential properties.
About the Role:
- Outbound Calling to residential customers using Soft Phone Technology and CRM Database Software to promote our Company and its services, in order to secure bookings for carpet cleaning and pest control.
- Fully paid personalised training for 2 weeks in all aspects of product information, sales knowledge, computer skills and outbound sales.
- The position is 100% computer literate so basic computer knowledge is essential
- All Leads are ACMA approved & generated by previous Marketing advancement
You will need to have:
- A resilient, bubbly and outgoing character
- A flare for great communications
- Previous sales experience and or knowledge of call centre procedures is an advantage but not required
- Hourly rate in accordance with Private Sectors Clerical Award plus incentives
- We DO NOT work Public Holidays, and we close down for Christmas and Easter durations
- Our office is Modern, professional, fun, vibrant, and WHSO compliant
- Free onsite secure parking, and bus transport a 2 minute walk
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***