Are you passionate about the disability industry and want to make a difference within your community? Please apply now!
Our client’s mission is to support people with a disability, To live their best lives, To achieve their dreams, To succeed, To achieve personal growth and happiness, To gain the skills for a safe, happy and healthy life.
About the Role:
- Support work for people with disabilities
- Available to work across 7 day rosters
- Assisted living overnight shifts
- Certificate III Individual Support
- Positive Notice Blue & Disability Yellow Card
- First Aid & CPR
- Drivers licence & transport
- Physically fit to carry out required work
- You are punctual and reliable
- You have great time management skills
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***