Due to their continued growth and success, our clients require Labourers to strengthen their teams in Civils and Concreting Crews.
This positions are entry level positions that would suit candidates looking to commence their career in Civil Construction Industry. Full on the job training will be provided to committed candidates who are not afraid of manual labour and getting their hands dirty
- Entry Level position to kick start a career in Civil Construction
- Upskill through our Pathway Programs
- Previous civil labouring experience, highly regarded but not essential
- Must be fit and strong, with the ability to undertake repetitive tasks
- Must have availability to work Monday to Friday 06.30am – 5:00pm with Saturday work, as required
- Mobile Plant tickets and demonstrated experience will be highly regarded, but are not essential
- Must hold a current driver licence and own reliable transport
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***