Located on Australia’s favourite coastline you will find the Caloundra RSL which has established itself as the local’s best-kept secret and favourite for visitors traveling from all regions far and wide.
They are situated in the sensational position just blocks from the ocean and Bulcock Street.
The Club is open from 10 am till late 7 days a week with THREE socially distanced gaming rooms.
The Caloundra RSL provides a variety of excellent meals from our Viva restaurant or ISH Cafe with a focus on high quality and freshly sourced local produce.
We are seeking a Kitchen hand to join the friendly team at the Caloundra RSL. The successful candidates will be an experienced Kitchen Hand.
- Provide a high level of service to members and guests within the Club
- Take pride in the cleanliness and presentation
- Have high standards of customer service
- Must have car and license
- Available to work a flexible roster including nights and weekends
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Prescreening with IWS required
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***