Our Mooloolaba-based client has established a unique marine experience that inspires a deeper connection to Indigenous culture and the ocean. Customers are taken on a cultural journey and treated Sunset Tours with Live Music with highly-established acoustic artists, Native Bushfoods and Seafoods Cruise and Cultural Whale Watching. You will be a part of a team that prides themselves in authenticity, friendliness and a genuine love for what they do.
They are currently seeking experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join their close-knit team here on the Sunshine Coast.
About the Role:
- Provide food and beverage service to customers
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Cash handling and use of Eftpos system
- General cleaning duties
- Fulfilling coffee orders, if applicable
- Barista or bar service experience required
- Current RSA or willingness to get one
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***