Our client is a local family owned and operated Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management Company based in Maroochydore. They have been in operation for 25+ years and currently employ approximately 30 staff. We have a Full Time Carpet Cleaning Position and a Full Time Pest Control position available for an immediate start to join their friendly professional team. Their service area covers the Sunshine Coast to Gympie, Moreton Bay to Bray Park.
Sales and extra add on’s make up a large portion of the role and any experience will be well received. You will be required to work Monday through Friday and some Saturday’s. Occasional working away will be required
Essential to the role:
- A friendly manner as you will have constant customer contact throughout the day
- Take pride in your work and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to work independently
- Be physically fit, this role is physically demanding
- Be customer focused
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking
- Good sales skills are an advantage
- Current Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
This role requires an enthusiastic, loyal and trust worthy person with a can do attitude. Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. (A current Pest Control Licence is required for the pest position, timber pest licence is an advantage but not essential). Current Police Check required
What they Offer:
- Company vehicle (must have a manual licence), all equipment, uniform and a mobile phone.
- An attractive pay rate above award with ample opportunity to earn more with the right attitude
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***