Our client is a commercial Cabinet & Joinery company looking to get a keen and enthusiastic Cabinet Maker to join their friendly team due to increased workflow. They strive in creating a comforting and stable environment for our staff to grow and develop within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assemble Joinery / Cabinets
- Ability to read cut lists and use Panel Saw
- Experience with Detailed Joinery
- Experience with the latest joinery hardware
- Worked in a commercial joinery setting
- Ability to read joinery and architectural plans
- Able to follow directions from foreman
- Able to problem solve and take initiative
- Ability to read architectural style plans
- Able to work both individually and as a team
- Up to $28ph plus OT
- 3 Month Probation
- Start ASAP
If this sounds like you please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Or contact Phil on email@example.com or 0447 806 605 for more info.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***