Our client is a 100% Indigenous Owned Supply Nation Certified Business. They are Australia’s choice in the delivery of workwear, footwear, PPE, sportswear and promotional merchandise. Having built a great name in the Safety Industry for a substantial amount of time, they look to increase their market share by hiring a hardworking, self motivated, and experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- To implement detailed Relationship Management Plans for each Major Client with the defined portfolio.
- Ensure that regular and formal reviews are conducted with key clients.
- Assists in managing profitable stock levels for your customers.
- Win and grow profitable new clients
- Promote products and services through cold calling, attendance at trade shows and through customer interaction.
- Together with the State Sales Manager, develop compelling proposals.
- Strong data management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with a variety of key stakeholders
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred Knowledge of Pronto or similar ERP systems
- Professionalism – in working with internal and external clients
- Team player and self motivated
- Can work with business, customer and supplier stakeholder
Qualifications and Experience:
- Year 12 or Equivelant
- 5 Years successful sale experience
- Business Degree or equivalent is an advantage
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME. If you would like to know more about the role please call Phil on 0447 806 605
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***