Our client is one of the largest employers of Trainees and Apprentices in the Western Downs. Covering from Toowoomba to Roma and in to Kingaroy they cover every industry and provide maximum support through the Indigenous Workstars Mentor program to see you through your first six months.
The purpose of this Business Administration Traineeship in Clifton is to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job working experience and training with an employer whilst completing a nationally recognised course of training through a registered training organisation.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to provide advice and support to a team
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Mail collection and distribution
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and kitchen supplies
- Filing, photocopying and the general maintenance of office equipment
- A willingness to develop skills and knowledge
- The ability to listen, follow instructions and ask for assistance when required
- The desire to make a positive contribution to the workplace by being punctual, showing interest and adhering to the relevant workplace policies and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and safely in the workplace
- The ability to develop effective working relationships both in the workplace as well as with client’s team members
- The ability to complete timesheets correctly and on-time
- Must have the ability to pass medical including drug and alcohol testing. Pre employment and post placement randomly.
If this sounds like you please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***