Our client is Australia’s leading Superfood Bar franchise and have become internationally recognised for their innovation within the hospitality realm. They specialise in Acai Bowls, smoothies, juices, coffee and more.
You will be passionate about great coffee and food and have a flair for fantastic customer service!
The ideal Barista candidate will:
- Have barista experience in a cafe environment
- Be competent to set, adjust and correct machine and grinder settings
- Have experience making all types of espresso coffee
- Be able to produce consistent, high-quality coffee
- Have experience working autonomously and as part of a team
- Have excellent customer service
- Have flexible availability, including weekends
What’s on offer:
- A great team environment
- 20+ hours per week
- Every second weekend off
- Work-Life Balance
- Experienced and Professional management and operational support
If you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and want to work alongside a great team, we’d love to hear from you!
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***