Our client is one of the major employers in the Western Downs Region. They have a range of traineeship and apprenticeship opportunities available to our candidates in the below skills:
Please advise in your Cover Letter which is your preferred role/s.
- A willingness to develop skills and knowledge
- The ability to listen, follow instructions and ask for assistance when required
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the Training Contract
- Complete the clients Apprenticeship inductions
- Perform work in a satisfactory manner
- Commit to and complete the Training Plan in the timeframe allocated by completing theory based assessments and demonstrating skill through competency based assessments to the best of your ability.
- You have work experience in your chosen industry
- The desire to make a positive contribution to the workplace by being punctual, showing interest and adhering to the relevant workplace policies and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and safely I the workplace.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships both in the workplace as well as with the clients team members.
If this sounds like you please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***