Our client offers a support and residential service providing high quality care. The service is client centric; they believe that everyone has a right to a healthy and happy ‘forever after’. They are a point of difference in the community, raising the bar and setting the standard of service provided in this sector and are driven by their Values, Vision and Mission.
- Ordering office supplies
- Greeting company visitors
- Ringing refernces and advising HR when this are complete
- Completeing ad-hoc tasks as Requested by administration Officer or HR
- Adding new employees to flow online systems and updated exsiting staff details where necessary
- Setting up appointments, conferences and managing meeting rooms
- Setting up and making up employment folders
- Help oversee Employee paper work
- Preparation and maintenance of staff files and filing system
- Answering of Phone and directing calls to relevant departments
- Completion of Traineeship modules as required
- Proven ability to learn new systems with ease.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and customer service skills and the capacity to deal confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of team in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to successfully complete several tasks concurrently, maintaining high levels of attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
- Hold, or be eligible to apply for, a Blue Card issued by the Queensland Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian.
- Hold, or be eligible to apply for an Application for Suitability Check by the Queensland Department of Child Safety.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***